Most events Andrew & Gaia Grant present at are private in-house sessions, but from time to time they present at public sessions.
See below for upcoming details or contact us if you'd like to organise one.
- Jan 26: Canada (Kelowna) - CFO Forum “Book launch” (Andrew & Gaia Grant)
- Jan 31: Canada (Vancouver) - CEO Forum “Book launch” (Andrew & Gaia Grant)
- Feb 3: Canada (Montreal) - Corporate “Book launch” (Gaia Grant) (TBC)
- Feb 5-8:USA (Cincinnati) - Miami University + Xavier University “The Innovation Race” Workshops (Gaia Grant)
- Feb 6-7:Australia (Sydney) - Bayer “Experimentation & Creative Thinking” (Andrew Grant & Dr Lloyd Irwin)
- Feb 10: USA (Portland) - CEO Guild “Book launch” (Gaia Grant)
- Feb 15: International - Tata “The Innovation Race” Webinar (Andrew Grant)
- Feb 18-23: UAE (Dubai) - Prime Minister’s Office / Duke University “Innovation Ideas Lab” (Andrew Grant)
- Sept 2017: Hong Kong - Jack Morton Book launch
|Thumb||City / Country||Name / Descriptions||Date / Venue||Link|
|Melbourne||The Creative Innovation Conference, Asia-Pacific, 2016
Masterclass presented by Andrew and Gaia Grant: “The Innovation Race: How to create a culture that supports sustainable and purposeful innovation”
|Nov 7 & 8 @ Sofitel, Melbourne on Collins||View|
|Singapore||Book Launch – The Innovation Race at Singapore Management University||Sep 27 @ Singapore Management University||View|
|Sydney||Dymocks Bookshop Events.
Please scroll down to find as events are ordered by date.
|Aug 23 @ Dymocks Bookshops||View|
|Singapore||Book launch||July 27 @ Collision 8||View|