Innovation. Do you have what it REALLY takes to lead from a place of innovation?
On this podcast media interview we will examine:
- What cultures around the world are the most innovative and what can American business learn from them?
- Why open offices, ideas boxes and hackathons don’t automatically lead to innovation.
- How leaders can support both disruptive innovation and incremental innovation within their organizations, and be mindful to not put too much focus on one or the other.
- How and why leaders and businesses must become “ambi-dexterous” – cope with the pace of change through exploration, and also maintain business viability by exploiting resources they have.
- Fresh ideas from the fringe – what outsiders can contribute to innovation.