Tirian's ‘FUTURE-READY LEADERSHIP’ profiles are designed to identify and develop individual, team and organisation capabilities and culture to prepare for a complex rapid-change future.
The Innovation Change Leader inventory (iCLi) and Innovation Culture Index (iCi) are validated measures that have been designed to identify ‘FUTURE-READY LEADERSHIP’ capabilities to assist with preparing for innovation, growth and change.
The Innovative Change Leader Inventory (iCLi)
measures individual readiness to support and drive proactive change and innovative growth.
The Innovation Climate Index (iCi)
measures current organizational climate, and identifies how to create a culture that best supports sustainable innovative growth.
ABOUT THE iCi and iCLi MEASURES
The iCLi & iCi measures will help individuals and organisations to identify strengths in innovative thinking and future readiness, along with potential areas for development. Our research has revealed that the best innovators are able to work in both:
- ‘EXPLORATION’ mode (having the ability to think broadly and make diverse connections for ideation) AND
- ‘PRESERVATION’ mode (solution focused thinking for implementable innovation outcomes).
These profiling tools identify four key ‘paradoxical pairings’ that have been proven to assist with innovation in these two modes. It is through effectively balancing both polar positions of the paradox at each stage of the innovation process that individuals will have the most success.
The iCLi measure enables you to see where you are currently positioned between these two poles. You will be able to easily see if they have balance on both sides, or if you have developed a strength on one side at the expense of the other. You will be able to identify whether you are more likely to be able to innovate through connections and collaboration with people (people focus), or through task competencies (task focus). You will be able to identify the challenges of operating at the extremes (with the potential for burnout) and where there are shortcomings (the potential for ineffectiveness).
Through identifying your current location (leadership & organisation), you then become more empowered to identify the best future state and to set some goals and strategies for how you can reach your best potential. It will also assist you with ensuring you work with others who can complement your strengths.
Video: About the Ambidextrous Future-Ready Leadership course
The Ambidextrous Future-Ready Leadership course includes a number of components, such as a Pre-Course Intro; the Core Program Content; and Assessment & Accreditation options.
We have now built a fully-blended learning platform to enable more flexibility and to ensure the learning lasts. This provides the opportunity to just focus on the core contents (generally through a face-to-face workshop, a webinar, a facilitated online experience, or a keynote – and then to blend this with complementary modules such as a PRE INTRO course containing an introduction to the topic with videos, articles and reflection questions.
After the core sessions, there is the option continuing the learning journey with weekly summaries, practical case studies, goal setting, and action planning. Other learning options includes a 300 page book "The Innovation Race" with action planning checklists at the end of each chapter, and online youtube videos channel, podcasts and interviews.
WHAT THE ASSESSMENTS INCLUDE
The iCi and iCLi reports provide the following:
- GRAPH: Showing relative positions on each of the four scales to reveal any specific balances and biases
- DESCRIPTIONS: Explanations of each of the positions and how they can impact attitudes and behaviors
- PROFILES: Of the company culture and / or individual positions
These measures can be used as repeat long term measuresto identify current state, desired state and changes in position over time to identify progress
- Gain valuable feedback about individual and organizational positions
- Discover strengths and challenges for individual and the organizational development
- Identify opprtunities for ongoing development and growth
- Coaching individuals to provide feedback on areas for potential development
- Designing organizational change programs for better organizational development
- Free Downloadable PDF: About iCi and iCLi Assessements
- Book: The Innovation Race: How to change a culture to change the game
- Workshop: The Amazing Innovation Race: An exciting global adventure to discover how to change a culture to change the game
- Keynote: Leading an innovative culture