A comprehensive suite of programs and resources designed to reveal how to build a culture that supports purposeful and sustainable innovation and growth.
This program suite can be used for:
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: A chance for leaders to reflect on their own leadership style to see how it might impact innovation from their team and organization.
- CULTURE CHANGE: Deep dive workshop for executive teams to explore workable innovation strategies, reflecting on their organisation culture to come up with actionable items to bring about the change needed.
- TEAM BUILDING: A fun and interactive way to explore team innovation principles through gamification.
- DIAGNOSTIC: Tools to assess individual leadership strengths and challenges, and to identify the climate and culture of an organization.
- BUSINESS FACILITATION: To facilitate a constructive change process by providing the opportunity for open dialogue in a safe environment.
Solution options: Timing can range from short term sessions (1 hour to a day) to long term strategic interventions. Each module can run as stand-alone option, but the most beneficial outcomes are from specially designed integrated solutions – eg including assessments (iCi and iCLi), custom design delivery, consulting and coaching.
Formats available: The full program suite on innovation is designed to be used in a number of different contexts and settings. The formats include Keynote Talks, Workshops, Gamification Simulation, Case Study Research, Business Facilitation, Coaching, Assessments, and Webinars, and we also offer in-house licensing through Train-The-Trainer sessions.