- ‘Can we meaningfully compare creativity across cultures?’, Grant, G. (2015). in Culpepper, M. & Burnett, C., Big questions in creativity (vol 3), ICSC Press, State University of New York, Buffalo.
- ‘Between community and corporate: How the top management teams experience paradoxical demands in strategizing’. Grant, G., Knight, E. & Cuganesan, S. (2017). Presented at the 33rd European Group for Organizational Studies Colloquium, Copenhagen, Denmark, 8 July 2017.
- ‘Dual leadership dynamics: Identifying how dual executive leaders navigate competing innovation sustainability demands in growing organisations’, Grant G., & Cuganesan, S. (2018). 34th European Group for Organizational Studies (EGOS) Colloquium, Tallin, Estonia, 7th July 2018 (Forthcoming)
- ‘From detecting dichotomies to navigating dipoles: A theoretical and practical model for identifying paradoxical innovation leadership orientations’, Grant G. (2018). 34th European Group for Organizational Studies (EGOS) Colloquium, Tallin, Estonia, 7th July 2018 (Forthcoming)
- ‘Profiling innovation leaders: Developing and applying a multidimensional measure of paradoxical innovation leadership orientations for identifying ambidexterity across different occupational profiles’ (Forthcoming) Grant G., & Dowson, M. (2018).
- ‘Baptising dirty deeds vs what’s right: Identifying paradoxical leadership orientations in relation to innovation sustainability.’ (Forthcoming) Grant G. (2018).
ACADEMIC PEER REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS (ALSO AVAILABLE AS SPECIALIST WORKSHOPS AND KEYNOTES)